- Nick @ Lions and Men - "the novel was a fun ride through a haunted house of grotesque beasts and even more nefarious men"
- Trisha @ eclectic/eccentric - "the main premise in this short novel is about playing god"
- Bev @ My Reader's Block - "hands down, Wells writes a nightmare like nobody's business"
- Erin @ Erin Reads - "Moreau [...] should appear next to this particular meaning of “monster” in the dictionary"
- SFP @ Pages Turned - "Doctor Moreau is, in short, as psychopathic as they come"
- Jill @ Fizzy Thoughts - "Wells managed to create a character utterly lacking in morals"
- and mine - "The cruelty of humanity scares me more than just about anything else in this world"
Thank you to everyone who participated! I hope you had a good time with this year's monsters! Now to figure out which ones we'll pick in 2012 ...